Don't just scroll away! Give this a chance. Everything deserves a chance at something great!
Proverbs teaches that spiritual growth is a deliberate pursuit of wisdom, rooted in the "fear of the Lord".
https://youtu.be/uDe23IZEJ9M
When doing angel oracles it is all about substance when it comes to the Bible. Now, do keep in mind that there is nothing in the Bible specifically saying "angel numbers" however there are oracles in the Bible.
By definition oracles in the Bible are this:
oracle (debir in Hebrew; logion in Greek) primarily means a divine utterance, prophecy, or revelation from God. It can also refer to the Most Holy Place (the Holy of Holies) inside Solomon's Temple where God's voice and presence were located above the Ark of the Covenant. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
You can find the information above on the Oracle by searching Google and typing the word oracle to find more information on them.
Now, when it comes to the angel numbers deck, I like to draw anywhere between 1-10 cards. I usually draw about 6 or 7 cards but you can do more depending on how you do angel numbers. Whatever works for you. I prefer 6-7 cards. I then read each card and whatever the subject I resonate with, I will look up what the Bible says about it.
For example: If the angel number card says "wisdom" I will look up in the Bible or in the Google Search I will look up what the Bible says on wisdom and then I will read each passage that the subject pertains too. That is how I do my angel numbers with the Angel Oracles. This helps me reflect on different things that may happen in life by seeking information from the Holy Bible as a guide on real life events, situations and circumstances.
Down below is a Live Stream of Angel Number Oracles and how I incorporate the Holy Bible into what the cards resonate based on what the subject is. So, for strength, you would search passages in the Bible that talk about Strength and then think about how that effects your life or maybe someone else's life.
check out my profile via Rapchat and listen to Misfitme86 Music/Lyrics/Vocals collaborate with Veeze, Hannibal Beatz, Real Luxx and many other artists! https://rapch.at/ERf0DYy2F1b
ReplyDeleteI love your nickname! Misfitme86.
ReplyDelete